The bible reading is 1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1. The recoding is about 29 minutes long and incorporates an introduction, confession and prayers lead by Kirsty, followed by the bible reading and talk. There is a final recording of Rebecca singing, 'Thine be the glory, risen, conquering Son.'
Simply click here…https://youtu.be/DssjZCimb34
First principle, glory of God v14-22
Second principle, live for the good of many v23-11:1
- Do you agree or disagree that there is a danger in worshipping other gods?
- What are the idols of our age?
- Who are we positively live for each day? How might we encourage each other?
- ‘It is not my place to point out the errors of other religions’ Do you agree or disagree with this statement?
- What might I do for the good of many in our situation at the moment and into the future?