"Thine be the glory, risen, conquering Son"
The bible reading is 1 Corinthians 10:14-11:1. The recoding is about 29 minutes long and incorporates an introduction, confession and prayers lead by Kirsty, followed by the bible reading and talk. There is a final recording of Rebecca singing, 'Thine be the glory, risen, conquering Son.'
Simply click here…https://youtu.be/DssjZCimb34
First principle, glory of God v14-22
Second principle, live for the good of many v23-11:1
“Christ is Risen! He is risen indeed."
The recoding is about 33 minutes long and incorporates an introduction, confession apostles creed lead by Kirsty along with a reminder of reading of the Lords Supper which we will looking forward to celebrating when we are able to physically meet together again. Rebecca will sing and then I will give a short talk followed by prayers lead by Lydia and in closing Alison plays an appropriate hymn. Simply click here….
Link to sermon on YouTube: https://youtu.be/-xLpCaRYWWU
Don’t be ignorant v1-5
Don’t be indifferent v6-10
Don’t be arrogant v11-14
1. What sort of things do we rely on more than on God?
2. How can we be better informed of the way God will deal with us?
3. What are the idols we might get drawn into from our culture?
4. In what ways are we indifferent to sin in our church and in ourselves?
5. How can grumbling lead to something more serious?
6. What might we need to flee from in our lives, so as to follow the Lord Jesus
Browse through the archives if you wish to find a specific date. Or have a look at the categories to find sermons separated by books of the bible, speakers and series.