Thank you for praying for us ... we sometimes pray for some of you at tea time.
- Mummy and daddy and Emily who arrived safely (picture above) and had a nice time in the UK.
Réka and I had fun times with Tünde Mama and Péter Papa - especially being able to play lots on Minecraft.
- the builders who put the right windows in our house
- my new cousin - Benjamin Péter Garádi (Beatson) who's very cute
- Acorncamps: I went to Farnad church with Daddy and enjoyed learning about Superheroes and Jesus. (Mummy was poorly so couldn't come)
- helping me to find good friends in Hungary at my school
- Emily's asthma to go away - she's going for a check up at hospital this month
- Our house to be finished ... it's very messy
- Every Monday that the sun would shine at 5:15pm (4:15pm in UK) because I play football with daddy and my friends at school.
- Mummy and Daddy not to be too stressed because of work as they have lots of work
- Me to be better at studying and annoy my mummy less when I'm studying
Peeking into June 2016 ...
12th I'm going to the Anglican church because Daddy's preaching
15th My last day of school!
25th Acorncamps are starting.
David, Andy, Zsófi, Réka & Emily