This week we are looking at Mark 6:30-44 which recounts the feeding of the 5,000. This week Gilda Daisley will bring our reading, with Jill Northam leading us in prayer followed by Alison playing a hymn with words, so that you can sing along at home.
Banquet to picnic!
Prayer…to discover the supremacy and sufficiently of Jesus
1. How does Jesus see people? v30-34
sheep without a shepherd
Ezekiel 34:2, 5; 37
- How do you respond to the compassion of Jesus?
2. How do people see Jesus? v35-44
Moses, King David, Elijah, Elisha
- Is Jesus just a way for you or the way? How does that effect you?
- How should we live as a result of Jesus being sufficient and supreme?