This week we will be looking at Mark 2:18-3:6 which tells us of the King of joy, love and life in contrast to religious law keeping. Tania Hawkins will also be telling us what she has been up to during lockdown.
Jesus is showing every sign he is bringing about his Kingdom as he takes control
- Demon cast out
- Leper healed
- Forgives sin
- Paralytic walks
- Tax collector Levi reformed
King of Joy v18-22
- Isaiah 25 God promises that he will prepare a great banquet for his people..
- Jeremiah 31 speaks of the Lord ransoming, redeeming his people…
- Joel 3 Mountain will drip with new wine.
- Amos 9 New wine will drip from the mountain and flow from hills.
King of Love 23-28
What kind of God is behind your rules?
King of Life 3:1-6
Jesus authority and kindness
Have you surrendered yourself to the King of joy, love, life?