This week we are looking at Mark 2:40-2:17 which helps us with our greatest need.
Written by John Mark who was a close friend of Peter and Paul. Written around AD 60.
Summary of the message of Mark :
Who is Jesus? and Why did he come?
What is your greatest need?
Three encounters and three surprises
First, Jesus encounter with the Leaper 1:40-45
• Is Jesus willing to cleans us?
• Are we willing to admit our hearts need cleansing?
Second, Jesus meets with a Paralysed man 2:1-12
• What is your greatest need according to Jesus?
Third, Jesus calls Levi the tax collector 2:13-17
1. Whats the condition of your heart?
2. What does Jesus want to do for our hearts?
3. How can we reach out to others?