Thank you for praying for us
- I still like living in Hungary - it's so nice to be with all my cousins - but I still miss England.
- We enjoyed the Tahi-Vác weekend in March. We just went on Saturday and there were lots of teenagers. Dad's talk was quite good - I learned that God is more important than anything [Lk 12:12-21]. Then we went to Farnad (Apr1) which was good too. Daddy did the same talk!
- I like the Acorncamps prayer meeting which we have once a month, and I really like having Sam & Rachel here (Shepherd family). I think all the work is going well, because we're doing more stuff now like training, and more camps.
- My school is going okay, and I have good friends (I think David and Emily are okay too)
- Tomorrow evening we can watch TV, eat chocolate, drink Alcohol (just daddy!) and eat meat cos Lent is ending. It's not been easy to not watch TV, but i think it was good to do this.
- That we (David, Emily and me) have a nice time with Tünde mama & Péter papa (19-23) when mum n dad go to England for the camp planning weekend (21-22). We wish we could go too! Oh and please pray for that weekend in Sheffield. I'm sure it's important.
- That we could have more family time. Mum and dad work too much!
- Jasmine, a new girl who joined my class. Pray that I could help her make friends
- Emily doesn't really have a best friend which is a bit sad. Please pray for her. (she does like going to school though and likes most people)
- Daddy's preaching at some churches - He does it in Hungarian which is good, but he gets a bit stressed preparing.
- Mon 24th - we go back to school :( and Daddy says please pray for the Acorncamps trustees meeting in Sheffield.
7 May - Mothers day in Hungary and then 12 May Mummy's birthday. I like my mummy.
21 May Daddy preaching at two churches Székesfehérvár & Kelenföld
28 May Daddy preaching at Anglican church
15 June It's our last day of school - yippee
10 Aug We fly to England - supppeeeee
Réka, Andy, Zsófi, David, & Emily