The weather is warming up, Andy's created a vegetable patch, David, Réka and Emily are studying hard, and as school slowly comes to an end people begin to unwind whilst we prepare for the busy season of camps, camps and camps.
So thank you for praying for us. We definitely need stamina, wisdom, and faith as we continue to serve God - who is able to do more than we could possibly imagine.
- Enjoyable birthday celebrations for Zsófi and a belated surprise for Andy with friends flying out from the UK.
- Helping Andy with his 3 preaching engagements in May. It was well received, especially at the Hungarian Reformed service.
- A great camp planning weekend in Sheffield. It was so encouraging to see all the people who are coming this summer excited, and ready for mission. We're also grateful that David, Réka & Emily had a good time whilst we were in the UK.
- Emily enjoying school a bit more and growing in some friendships.
- Monthly Langham Preaching workshops which we both very much enjoy, and also Andy has just been asked to join the national planning team which is exciting.
- Kids (& Parents) as they study hard for the last two weeks of school and sit lots of exams. Pray that the Biblical knowledge they learn from home and church/school would go deep in their hearts.
- a relaxing time away as we try to have a short family holiday (16-21June) before the camp season begins.
- Camp preparations - particularly that teenagers would apply to come on camps (some churches are reporting low numbers!) and team members would find time to prep well. This includes Andy team leading and doing talks, Zsófi liaising with all the Hungarian pastors and teaching English on camp. Please also pray that the kids would enjoy the camps.
- June 24th - July 2nd AC Wk 1: Attending Tahi Camp as a family, (Andy doing the talks and preaching on the first Sunday).
- Wisdom as we continue to try and set up a Hungarian Charity, and purchase a vehicle for Acorncamps before the summer.
- Relationships with neighbours: We now have two new neighbours and are hoping to organise a street party on June 4th to get to know each other a bit more. Pray for opportunities to share our faith.
3-7 July Kids attending, Zsófi serving on our local church's kids camp
8-16 July AC Wk 2: Family attending Reformed camp, Andy doing talks
16-21 July Andy in Keswick as part of the Youth Team.
22-30 July AC Wk 3: We are visiting and spending time with different camps.
4-13 Aug AC Wk 4: We are setting up the camp in Nagybajom on the weekend pre-camp
10-29 Aug Holiday in England, seeing family and friends
Andy, Zsófi, David, Réka & Emily