- I had a nice summer, we went to Croatia for 3 days and I swam in the sea to an island and walked up the rocks. The sea was really cold. I love time with just my family.
- We are all happy. I'm at school now, Réka is in the same class, and David has moved into a new class because he's big. We all have nice Christian teachers who are kind.
- I went to the hospital to blow out computer candles and they said my Asthma is still there but it's not too bad - I use an orange ventilator before I go to sleep.
- I like my church, it's really good and we all have friends. It was very nice that some people came on our camps to see what we do. I had a good time at my kids camp and the family camp too.
- I like going on 3 Acorncamps but sometimes I didn't know what to do. Dad says the talks were really good and teenagers became Christians and were encouraged. I'm not sure what that means but I like camps especially when Uncle Simon & Aunty Becca come.
Please pray for …
- Mum, Dad & Réka are going to England tomorrow (till Tue 13th Trustee's meeting 9th). Please pray the plane doesn't crash and me and David will be okay at home with Péter papa and Tünde mama.
- We try to read the Bible together and we learn a bible verse in the morning on the way to school. I like looking at my Bible when I go to bed and soon i will be able to read it too. I don't find praying easy (but Daddy says he doesn't either) I'm happy God loves me. Please pray I'd understand more about Jesus.
- School: It seems very difficult for David, especially to do his homework without being tired or grumpy. Please pray for mummy and daddy!
- Daddy & Mummy are teaching in sunday school again, but now for older kids like David or 14 year olds. Please pray for them leading that and also some bible studies for friends in the week, oh and for talking with the neigbours about Jesus.
- Daddy says we really should pray for the training events they are organising on Saturday 1st Oct, 5th Nov, 3rd Dec. Daddy's never done this before and is a bit nervous and busy.
- He also says there will be more camps and more work now as more churches want to work with us. I hope that doesn't mean Daddy will be too busy. Please pray he & mum know how to work hard and enjoy time with us too.
- We're going to Székesfehérvár next Sunday (18th) so that Mum and Dad can help the church and youth leaders teach the Bible better. It sound's like a long day so please pray I won't be bored.
1st Training Day for youth leaders from the churches we work with (expecting ~30 people)
19th Andy taking sung 1662 Service at Anglican Church, Bp.
17-21 Andy potentially back in UK setting up new financial systems for Acorncamps.
Emily, Andy, Zsófi, David & Réka