Andy & Zsófi's Prayer letter
Please do continue to pray, and drop us a line if we can pray for you too.
- Great blessed time at the UK conference (unity within the team we took, lots of lessons learned, and people so encouraged to keep going in youthwork!) And that David, Réka & Emily enjoyed being looked after by Zsófi's parents!
- seeing something of God's varied family across the world, through Andy preaching at 3 very different churches last month.
- Strandtown Baptist Church - Northern Ireland
- Samorja Lutheran Church in Slovakia
- Anglican Church in Hungary
- Good partnership forming between Acorncamps, Strandtown Baptist Church, Belfast and Balatonszemes Baptist Church.
Please pray for …
- planning for the Tahi-Vác winter camp (Andy doing 3 talks)
- wisdom in how to support families through the work we do- particularly the relationship between parents and teenagers
- 10th Leading Anglican youth group
- 17-21Safe travels and good time for Andy's family coming over for his birthday
- Health for all of us (there was a near flu-epidemic this month in Hungary, David was off school last week, and currently Emily is at home.)
3-4 Vác-Tahi Winter Camp (& another AC Winter Camp in Szarvas)
26-29 Andy possibly speaking at evangelistic week for one of our partner churches
General: Planning for summer camps, starting a mentoring programme with Hungarian youth leaders
Réka was again disappointed not to be writing this edition ... so look forward to a March special.
Andy, Zsófi, David, Réka & Emily