We hope that you have a blessed and restful Christmas and see something fresh in the incredible account of the Christmas story.
- Friends we have, family we share, a great God we serve.
- Weekly Thursday-night bible study which is both encouraging and now exciting as we've opened it up every other week to anyone interested in talking over a topic.
- The joy music brings to our family whilst sometimes hurting our ears! (A&D: piano, R: Flute E: Recorder)
- Training: 3 useful training days, weekly Bible-teaching evening going well, daily YouTube videos for youth, being a part of Langham movement in Hungary, useful reading week in December, group of Hungarians booked on the UK Youth Conf (Jan 13-18)
- Partnership: Team unity, good partnerships with Hungarian churches,
- Evangelism: Joy of helping serve alongside two youth groups.
- Mission opps: Seeing people apply for summer camps and a great team coming Feb 23-25 to help run joint winter camp.
- Quality family time and a proper rest as we enjoy again the wonder of Christmas.
- Fun times when Louise, Jack & Ava come to stay between Christmas & New Year. Pray for them all as they adjust to Christmas without dad/husband.
- Building relationships with friends and neighbours and helping them realise the truth of the Christmas message - God coming to be with us, to save us. And that people would come to Thursday evening open discussion evenings we host.
- Planning for 2018: Pray for wisdom as we put things in the diary for the whole year. Pray we would make the most of our time and resources
- Financially As the work increases so does the need to support, pray for wisdom in making needs know and for God to provide more people to support the work in this way
- Winter camp (Feb 23-25) For teenagers to apply, team to prep and God to use the occasion.
Please click here to subscribe to Daily prayer items (via Prayermate) for ACORNCAMPS.
ps. Rumour has it the kids are planning a children special prayer update for Jan 2018
Peeking into January 2018 ...
2 Back to work 3 Kids back at school :(
4 Evangelistic pizza, beer & chat for friends on suffering
5 Winter Camp Planning meeting with Hungarian Church leaders
7 Andy preaching at Brethren Church in Biatorbágy
13-18 Travelling to UK with 10 Hungarians to attend Good Book Youth Conference
20 Trustee meeting (UK)
2, 9, 23 Andy leading Bible-teaching workshop
5, 6, 26, 27 Andy leading youth groups with two churches
With lots of love
Andy, Zsófi, David, Réka & Emily