- Good pre-camp training events with Nagybajom, Tahi, Budaörs and Vác church
- Generally ready-ish for camps and very excited ...
- we're excited to be attending the first half of the family camp (20-22 July) - and have even been asked to help organise the first nights entertainment :)
- Andy also managed to not lose the plot completely doing the Sunday school class when Zsófi was in the UK
- Zsófi had a good short time in the UK spending time with our work colleague and friend Anna.
- The neighbours cat - who is very cute and bringing lots of joy to David, Réka & Emily!
- Family surviving another year of school, homework, and learning.
- Acorncamps: Please pray we'd work well together as a family, that teenagers and team would be either: saved / encouraged to continue following Jesus / at least brought closer to understanding what Jesus has done.
- 25-3 July: Andy leading the team on Tahi Baptist camp.
- 9-17 July: Family attending Vác Baptist camp (Andy team leading)
- 23-31 July: Family attending Farnad Lutheran camp in Slovakia. (Andy team leading, Zsófi translating)
- 6-14 August: Family attending Nagybajom Reformed camp. (Zsófi translating, Andy on parent duty.)
- Family time over summer: Please pray we would have good family holiday time before (16-22 June) and after the camps (14-28 Aug), and on the few days between each camp week.
1st First day of school for Emily, Réka & David! 3rd Andy and brothers in law running Mission day for Lutheran churches in Balafon region. 9-13th Andy, Zsófi & Réka in UK for trustee meeting and wedding.
David, Andy, Zsófi, Réka & Emily